Family Based Visa


Services for Family Based Visa

The Green Card allows the individual to move to the United States and attend school and work in the United States.

GC Through Marriage

For a foreign spouse to obtain a Green Card in the United States and immigrate to the nation, they would require a Spouse Visa.

Green Card for Parent

The Green Card for Parents or IR-5 Visa allows parents of United States citizens to lawfully work and live in the country happily.

Fiance Visa

Fiance Visa for the US is also known as the K1 Visa. It allows the fiancé or fiancée to marry the US citizen within 90 days of entering the country.